Coily hair is a type of hair that is characterized by its tight, spiral curls. It is often found in people of African descent, but it can also be found in people of other ethnicities.
The answer to the question of whether coily hair is natural is yes. Coily hair is a natural variation of hair texture that is determined by genetics. The shape of the hair follicle, which is the small sac that produces hair, determines the texture of the hair.
Coily hair follicles are shaped like a coil. This shape causes the hair to curl tightly. The tighter the coil, the curlier the hair will be.
Coily hair is a beautiful and versatile type of hair that can be styled in a variety of ways. It is also a symbol of beauty, strength, and power.
How to care for coily hair
Coily hair is a dry type of hair that requires special care to prevent breakage and damage. Here are some tips for caring for coily hair:
- Wash your hair regularly, but not too often. Wash your hair every 2-3 days to remove dirt and oil.
- Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Look for products that are specifically designed for coily hair.
- Detangle your hair gently. Use a wide-tooth comb or detangling brush to detangle your hair.
- Protect your hair from heat styling. Use a heat protectant spray before using heat styling tools.
- Get regular trims. Get regular trims to remove split ends.
Coily hair is a natural and beautiful type of hair. With proper care, coily hair can be healthy and strong.